The 2G Flicx Eagle Eye Practice End is a half-length practice pitch. These tiled plastic mats provide consistant bounce allowing batters to play shots with confidence. The coloured areas imitate the Hawkeye referral system providing a fantastic guide for line & length bowling practice.
- The Flicx Eagle Eye Practice End is multi-coloured to replicate short, good length & full bowling areas, designed for younger junior cricketers.
- Designed to be used with a Mobile Cage or Net & Pole Kit
- ECB endorsed for hard ball cricket when laid on prepated grass surfaces
- Can also be used as an indoor mat
- Can be rolled up after each game/practice or left in situ for the season. It's best installed early season & rolled into the ground to create good contact and allow grass to grow through
- Practice End - 10m x 1.8m