Terms & Conditions
- Is it safe to order online with 3Dsports?
Yes - we use the latest encryption and secure server technology to ensure that your data cannot be accessed by any third parties.
- 3D Secure - 3D Sports now employ a service known as 3-D Secure. During your checkout, you will receive a pop-up window from Mastercard Securecode or Verified by Vida (depending on which card you use). If it is the first time you have come across this you will be asked to enter your card information as well as some other details. You are then asked to enter a password. By signing up to this you are ensuring the no-one can fraudulently use your card over the the internet - it is therefore vital that you do not share your password with anyone. Your password will be required whenever you shop online with ourselves or any other site.
- What payment options do you accept?
You can pay by any credit or debit card including Visa, Mastercard, Visa Delta and Maestro.
- What are your quoted prices?
All prices quoted are for UK orders and are correct at the time of print. R.R.P. indicates the manufacturers recommended retail price.
- Do your prices include VAT?
All prices include V.A.T. at the current rate applicable. Should the V.A.T. rate change during the duration of this website, prices may be adjusted accordingly. We reserve the right to alter prices without notice. Prices ruling on day of despatch shall apply.
- How do I know you have definitely received my order?
We will send you an order acknowledgement email.
- What if I encounter a problem while submitting my order or think I have sent a duplicate order?
Please contact our Customer Service Team with your order number and they will answer your query.
- Can I change or cancel an order after it has been submitted?
It depends on the individual item and its delivery time. Please contact our Customer Service Team with your order number and they will do their best to accommodate your request. If the item has already been dispatched it will not be possible to change or cancel the order.
- Will I receive a receipt for my order?
Yes, you will receive an email confirming your delivery and a separate delivery note when you receive your order.
- Out of stock items
Although every effort is made to ensure the website is fully upto date with out of stock items, occasionally some items do slip through. In these instances we would endeavour to contact you with some alternatives. If we cannot get through to you, we will normally despatch the order without the item in question.
- What are your delivery charges?
UK Delivery Charges - £6 Per Order For Standard Delivery
Your signature may be required by the carrier. Your order is dealt with as quickly as possible in order of receipt. Our aim is to process all orders within 7 working days of receipt on our premises.
- Where do you deliver to in the UK?
We send orders to anywhere within the United Kingdom, which includes England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. In the majority of cases postal surcharges will apply to the Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Highlands and Isles of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Shipping costs for these areas will be calculated once we receive your order – and the price advised to you by email or telephone.
- Do you deliver outside of the UK?
We are happy to process export orders with payment by Bank Transfer. Export orders outside the UK and EC countries will not be charged V.A.T. This can easily be deducted (divide by 1.175 to arrive at the price less V.A.T.) EC countries now pay full V.A.T.
All export delivery and packaging charges will be calculated seperately, and charged at cost.
- When will I receive my order?
Unless stated in the product description we will endeavour to supply your goods within 7 working days (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
- What if I don’t receive my order?
Please contact our Customer Service Team with your order number on 0845 676 0099 and they will look into this for you.
- What if I’m not in when you deliver?
Our courier will leave you a card which contains instructions on how you can arrange a redelivery.
- What is your returns policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, for any reason, you may return it within 14 days after the day you have received it and receive a replacement or full refund for the price of the product. Delivery charges are refunded in line with the Consumer Contract Regulations. The product must be returned in a re-saleable condition in its original, undamaged packaging. (See exclusions list below.) If you received free delivery and the items you return reduce the order below the free delivery value, the cost of delivery may be removed from your refund
- How do I return an item if I have changed my mind?
Please fill out our contact form, stating the order number, product code, reason for return and if you want a refund or a replacement. We will respond with full information about how to return your item - please note the costs incurred will be payable by the customer (unless agreed otherwise).
- When will I get my refund?
Your refund will be credited back to the same method of payment you used when placing the order and you will receive this within 14 working days of us receiving the return.
- What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
Please contact our Customer Service Team with your order number on 0845 676 0099 as soon as you are able and they will arrange for the damaged item to be collected and will issue you a replacement product, which will be delivered free of charge.
- What are my statutory rights if something goes wrong?
Visit the Department of Trade and Industry’s website at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk for a full list of your statutory rights.
- Are there any items that I can’t return?
There are certain items we cannot accept back that are in the exclusions list. If they have been opened for hygiene reasons and these include:
Underwear, Socks, CDs, DVDs, books - if the seal has been broken, underwear and socks
- What do I do if my item stops working during its warranty?
For warranty returns within the warranty period specified please contact the following department who will only be to happy to help you.
- Is my personal information secure?
Yes - we comply fully with the Data Protection Act and do not sell or hire any data to third parties in any shape or form. For more information please see our Privacy & Security information.
- Do I have to sign in with my account name and password to browse or purchase on the site?
You can easily go on the site and browse or purchase without registering with 3dsports.co.uk. Simply go onto 3dsports.co.uk and use the navigation bar on the left hand side to browse through the sections.
- How can I remove my credit card information from my account?
We do not keep any credit card information. We do this to protect you. We use encrypted serves for the transaction process but do not keep your details for your security.
- What if I forgot my account number and password?
We have a facility on the site that enables the automatic emailing of details to you. We do not give security information over the phone.
- Are account facilities available?
Monthly account facilities are available by prior arrangement only for the convenience of Educational Establishments and Local Authorities. Accounts will only be opened following a formal application and an account number issued in writing. No other credit facilities are available.
*Please note all cricket bats will include a 3D Sports sticker which can be removed if you wish.